Friday, June 10, 2011

Toys


For a while now, I have been wanting to try HDR (high dynamic range) photography, so when I heard my friend recently acquired a '66 Ford Mustang convertible, I couldn't resist using this as my first subject! Being that it is close to Father's Day, I thought to myself ,"what a great, personalized gift this could make." So I donned my sunscreen and met up in downtown Tacoma, where I knew it would be pretty traffic-free and sparse.

Our location was in an empty parking lot, which featured a large mural as some artwork for our backdrop. The shoot was really fun, taking in the different angles, and I even had the great pleasure of an assistant, who I also fit in some shots of. She loved holding the trigger release and helping me moving the equipment!



Had I known she was going to be there, I would have prepared to set aside some time to get more photos of her. She just loved the camera, and was so great in front of it! I will definitely have to do a shoot where I am focusing more on her as she's such a beautiful girl!

I feel very lucky and fortunate to have such great subjects to capture on a truly gorgeous day in the Pacific Northwest!

See more at www.jodimorganphotography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment