Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011: What a great year (photographically speaking)!

Some of you know my husband and I started my (our) photography business just in May. Things like getting the business license and business cards and all that, and I feel so lucky and fortunate to have met and worked such wonderful people this year! You have no idea how much I appreciate your encouragement and appreciation for my work and I really cannot thank you enough!

Many of you know I work full-time elsewhere and taking photographs feeds my soul. I love doing it ... I just wish I could do it full time, all the time! But maybe one day... Who knows?

Our last few shoots of the year were of three families. Two of them on one day, and one another and all were fun!

To everyone we've worked with this year – and you know who you are... THANK YOU just isn't enough!

Let's do it again in 2012!




 

         

 





No comments:

Post a Comment